Welcome to the Fabens Independent School District Employment SiteWhether you are a recent college graduate, someone who is considering a career change, or an employee from another school district in another city or state, FISD is the place for you. We are always interested in meeting qualified individuals who are enthusiastic about the challenges of working in education. The Human Resources Department is dedicated to recruit, retain and reward qualified applicants to fills professional, auxiliary, clerical/paraprofessional, and substitute positions. Once you have joined our team, Fabens ISD provides first-year teacher support through our mentorship program as well as professional development opportunites for all faculty and staff.Thank you for considering Fabens Idependent School District. Please take a few moments to read these instructions before beginning the online applicantion process. Note: Incomplete applications will only be saved for 72 hours. Make sure that you have the following information before beginning the online application:
- Certification type, level, description, date of issue and date of expiration (if applicable).
- Colleges/Universities attendended, graduation date, degree earned, major subject.
- To/from dates for teaching (student teaching if not experienced), non-teaching experience, name of organizatoin, name of supervisor and contact information
- References: You will need to provide three (3) references, one of which must be a current or most recent supervisor, contact information including phone number and/or email address.
A resume will not take the place of an applicantion. The work history on the application must be completed.Fabens Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law in its employment practices or in providing education services, activities, and prograsm, including career and technicial education (vocational programs). For additional information regarding the District's policy of nondiscrimination contact the Human Resources Department at: (915) 765-2600, 821 NE "G" Avenue, Fabens, TX 79838.
CURRENT & IMMEDIATE JOB VACANCIES:
Special Education Department
Child Nutrition Department
Fabens Elementary School
O'Donnell Intermediate School
Fabens High School
Forgot UserID or Password
The online application has a link provided under Registered Users if you do not remember your User ID and Password.
You will need:
- Last 4 digits of your social security number
- Date of birth
- Last name
Your UserID will be displayed. Enter a new password.
Technical Difficulties with the Application
If you are experiencing difficulties or require assistance, please call (915) 765-2670.