TITLE IX NOTIFICATION
Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 is a federal statute that prohibits sex discrimination in any education program or activity receiving federal funds.
Title IX states:
“No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation
in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education
program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.”
Fabens Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, disability, genetic information, or age in its programs, activities, or employment.
If you suspect discrimination, sexual harassment or any possible violation of Title IX of the Education Amendment Act of 1972 please contact:
· Title IX Coordinator: Roseanne Armendariz
· Physical Address: 603 NE Camp St., Fabens TX 79838
· Email Address: email@example.com
· Telephone: 915-765-2690 ext. 1401
· Title IX Coordinator: Audry Ortegon-Galvan-Human Resources Director
· Physical Address: 821 NE “G” Ave, Fabens, TX 79838
· Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Telephone Number: 915-765-2600, ext. 2107
Reports may be made at any time, including during non-business hours by mail, phone, or email. During district business hours, reports may also be made in person.
Please click on these links to review Fabens ISD Title IX policies, FFH (LOCAL & LEGAL) and DIA (LOCAL & LEGAL).
For more information on the reporting process please contact the Title IX Coordinators.